Join Our Team
KCMPA is a place where physicians transform from volume to value, getting into position to thrive in contracts that reward care and keep people as healthy as they can be. KCMPA works to increase referrals to its member practices.
Membership options include:
- Primary Care Physician Membership - $150 per physician – (for MDs and DOs in family practice, general internal medicine, pediatrics and geriatrics)
- Specialist Physician Membership - $250 per physician – (for MDs and DOs in all other medical specialties)
- Allied Health Membership - $500 per practice - for non-physician health care providers (physical therapy, home health, chiropractic, etc.)
Why join KCMPA?
- Marketing opportunities: Member Spotlight, which showcases your practice to other KCMPA members.
- Logo and link to your practice website on KCDocs4U for employers and patients.
- Sample HIPAA and Compliance policies for your practice.
- Clinical guidelines and protocols for quality improvement.
- Understanding of the total cost of patient care.
- Invitation to participate in data exchange projects.
- Participation in committees and board meetings (2016 Board Meeting Schedule).
- Front row seat for the most exciting transformation in health care.
If you’re interested in becoming a member of KCMPA please contact us for more information.